Making and Mobilizing Followers of Christ
Contact us for more information.
Five Important Facts
All Men Are Sinners:
“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23 – “Save, O LORD, for the godly one is gone; for the faithful have vanished from among the children of man. Everyone utters lies to his neighbor; with flattering lips and a double heart they speak. May the LORD cut off all flattering lips, the tongue that makes great boasts,” Psalm 12:1-3
Christ Died for Our Sins:
“But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned – everyone – to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.” Isaiah 53:5-6 – “Now I would remind you brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you – unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures” 1 Corinthians 15:1-3 – “He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.” 1 Peter 2:24
You May be Saved:
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16 – “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.” John 3:36 – “who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” 1 Timothy 2:4 – “The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9
We are Saved Only by Receiving and Believing on Christ:
“But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.” John 1:12 – “for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13 – “And they said, ‘Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.'” Acts 16:31 – “And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Acts 2:21
The Time Is NOW:
“For he says, ‘In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you.’ Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation.” 2 Corinthians 6:2 – “how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard,” Hebrews 2:3
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternal and existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is truly God and truly man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus died for our sins according to the scriptures, as a representative and substutionary sacrifice, and all who place their faith and trust in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as our High Priest and advocate.
- We believe in “that blessed hope”, the personal pretribulation and premillenial return of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become Children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.